Terms & Conditions
* Dinner tables of 1 to 4 guests on Fridays and Saturdays are subject to a 24 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations less than 24 hours before the time of booking will be charged £5 per guest.
* Dinner tables of 5 to 8 guests on Fridays and Saturdays are subject to a 24 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations less than 24 hours before the time of booking will be charged £10 per guest.
* Tables of 9 to 16 guests will be accommodated in the Private Dining Room. Private Dining Room reservations are subject to minimum spends of £500 at lunch and £1000 at dinner. Full minimum spend will be applied to cancellations less than 3 days prior to the time of booking.
* Kindly inform reservations immediately if your party size reduces or increases. Failure to do so may incur in a cancellation penalty charge or the inability to accommodate your booking.
* We are unfortunately unable to split group bookings over two tables nor guarantee that separate bookings would be seated next to each other.
* We regret that it is not possible to specify the dining room at the time of booking as tables are assigned on arrival.
* We may not be able to accommodate tables that are more than 20 minutes late. Kindly inform reservations immediately if you are running late.
* We do not allow any food to be brought into the restaurant. An exception may be made for birthday cakes where a plating fee of £7 per guest will apply.
* All wine and champagne brought into the restaurant is subject to £50 corkage fee per 750ml bottle.
* We do not allow fancy dress or party decorations to be brought into the restaurant.
* Children under the age of 13 are not allowed in the restaurant.
* We do not permit any pets into the restaurant. However, exceptions shall be made for registered service animals.
* Whilst we do our best to look after all items left in the cloakroom, we cannot accept responsibility for items that are lost or damaged.
* We do not provide any gift vouchers or pre-paid accounts.